Sunday, January 16, 2011

You Name It ...Custom Canvas







My Friend Mrs. C makes these awesome canvas, they are raised, textured, have depth and are just so cool! An awesome present, wedding gift, or something special for that spot that is bare. She made me one and I just love it. She had a booth at the Homemade Holiday House. I took pics of several of her canvases. Please excuse the pictures. My little camera does not do them justice. But at least you get the idea. If you would like to order one. You may email me, call me, text me and I will forward them to Mrs. C! She has a quick turn-around...and might I just mention....this is yet another family that serves in the ministry. I like to plug my ministry peeps! The sacrifice they make is huge and I know every extra $ helps! To God be the Glory!
5x7 initial or symbol $10
8x10 monogram $18 up to 3 characters
10x20 name/word $25 up to 7 characters
12x24 name/word $30 up to 8 characters
16x20 name/word $30 up to 7 characters
$10.00 deposit
You pick the colors and extras (fleur de lis, diamonds, polka dots)
ribbon color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!