Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back to Business




Christmas is over! So glad to celebrate the birth of my Lord freely! I had a great break with my family, spent a little time in the Big Apple, and turned 30!!!! (Aaaaaaaah! It wasn't too painful!) Now I'm ready to get back to work! Please check out the painted boots. I can also paint Toms. I need you to supply the boots/shoes in your size. Cost is $30, but if you want bling it is $40. We can be creative with your design. Here are some ideas for shoe disignz!


-Hogs


-funky/wild


-animal print


-school spirit


-competitive cheer teams


-proud mama's (with your child's number displayed)


-scripture


-birthday designz


-initials


etc....As you can see the list can go on and on! Place your order for a one of a kind design!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!